A.M. Jannsen Drilling is a family owned and operated company that has surpassed three generations. Jannsen Well Drilling was founded by A.M. "Al" Jannsen in 1917. Today, Roy Jannsen and his employees are devoted to carrying on the business that holds the founders name and principles.
Many of our wells that were drilled 60 to 70 years ago are still in service. Our air-mud rotary equipment allows us to construct the proper type of well required by the underground formations to be encountered. We guarantee our work and will repair at no cost any failure from faulty work. We are active members of the Oregon Ground Water Association as well as the National Ground Water Association. Presently, we are licensed and bonded for work in the states of Oregon and Washington.
"Beware of the higher cost of the lower price" - Edward Jannsen
Contact Us For Your Drilling Needs
• We drilled the first irrigation well in the Willamette Valley.
• We've constructed wells 6" to 16" in diameter and 40 to 2000 feet in depth.
• We drilled one of the deepest geothermal wells in Washington.
• We've done projects from Alaska to the Rocky Mountains.
• A+ Rating with the BBB
• Legacy Award from NFIB
• Three time OGWA President
• Oregon Ground Water Association
• National Ground Water Association
• One of the first businesses in Aloha, OR.
• Founders of the OGWA Memorial scholarship fund.
• We are a primary supporter of orphanages in India & the Andaman Islands.
• Proud supporters of local area women's recovery houses and children's programs like the Dream Team.